**In accordance with Governor Jay Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28 issued March 24, 2020, the Board of Commissioners meetings scheduled for September 8, 2020, and September 15, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. will be held via video/teleconference at the scheduled time/date. These meetings shall remain open for public attendance via video/telephone.**
To join the meeting from a computer (audio + visual)
- Use the following Meeting ID: https://zoom.us/j/4439633643
- When prompted to enter your name.
- You will be prompted to choose ONE of the audio conference options: phone call OR computer audio.
- Audio quality tends to be better when participants use phone rather than computer microphone
- Note: If you are not prompted to choose an audio option upon entering, select the arrow next to the microphone in the lower left corner. Click “Audio Options…”
- You may choose to use your webcam in the meeting or not. To turn your webcam on/off, use the camera icon in the bottom-left corner.
To join using the Zoom mobile app (audio + visual)
- Open the Zoom mobile app and select the “Meet & Chat” icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Join a Meeting,” then enter Meeting ID: 443 963 3643 # and your display name.
- In the Join Options, select “Turn off my video” (you can turn video on after joining the meeting)
- Select “Join” to enter the Zoom meeting
To join by phone only - If you are unable to access a computer, please dial in using the below instructions.
- Dial (408) 638-0968 / iPhone one-tap +14086380968,,4439633643#
- Enter Meeting ID: 443 963 3643 #
- Enter # to bypass Participant ID
2019 Commissioner Meeting Materials
February 19 Meeting Minutes *The meeting on February 12 was canceled due to inclement weather
2018 Commissioner Meeting Materials
2017 Commissioner Meeting Materials
July 11 Meeting Minutes (Note: Second meeting in July was canceled)
2016 Commissioner Meeting Materials
2015 Commissioner Meeting Materials
2014 Commissioner Meeting Materials (NMRFA)
2014 Meeting Agendas
2014 Commissioner Meeting Materials for
Mason Co. Fire Dist. 2 & Mason Co. Fire Dist. 8
Mason County Fire District #2 Meeting Minutes
Mason County Fire District #8 Meeting Minutes
2013 Commissioner Meeting Materials
TEXT GOES HERE.